iDect Eclipse Plus Digital Telephone and Answering Machine
The Eclipse Plus from iDECT is a striking digital telephone and answering machine, designed in with an elliptical form factor. More akin to a sculpture than a phone, this device’s contours and curves combine with a minimalist style to form a unique feature for any home or office.
Enjoy long battery life, with a talk-time of up to 13 hours and standby time of up to 230 hours this phone will go on and on without charging. A low energy ECO mode also ensures that you're saving electricity.
The phonebook will store a massive 200 numbers, so you can keep all of your friends and family’s details close to hand, while it will also record the last 10 incoming call details so you can keep on top of who’s been calling you.
The sophisticated design doesn’t just apply to the shape. It also features a cool blue backlit keypad and display, making it easy to read even at night.
Play message back through the handset, with a recording time of 30 minutes. A hands-free speakerphone will allow you to enjoy calls when your hands are full, or share a conversation with someone else in the room.
- Answering machine
- Phone and answering machine
- Battery Life (Standby)
- 230 hours
- Battery Life (Talk-time)
- 13 hours
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Back-lit LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fitting type
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Model name / number
- Eclipse Plus
- Phone set
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy