LG 50PH660V Plasma Full HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 50" with Freeview HD
Enjoy the high contrast, fast refresh viewing of plasma with the connectedness of smart TV. LG’s PH660V also breaks new ground with its Pentouch TV technology that allows you scribble, draw and even make sophisticated presentations right on the screen (separate LG MagicPen required). Catch up TV services mean that your favourite TV programmes are always within reach, while a world of apps keeps you entertained and in the loop.
- Enjoy Full HD 1080p at a crisp 600Hz refresh rate. Along with immersive Active 3D playback and 2D to 3D conversion you’ll never have to compromise on image quality (please note that 3D glasses are available separately).
- LG’s Smart Hub feature breaks the smart experience down to an intuitive and customisable home screen that easier to navigate without losing out on features.
- With LG’s Magic Remote (available separately), voice and gesture control is simple. The onboard wheel makes navigation and browsing as easy as on your computer, while handy gestures are great as shortcuts. Speaking to the remote even activates a search function.
- 3D Wizards makes customising the 3D viewing experience straightforward with a range of intensity options and simple upscaling.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Virtual Surround Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H75.5 x W116.8 x D5.7cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Optional dongle / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 3x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 187 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.