Panasonic NA-140VX4WG Washing Machine, 10kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The efficiency and thoughtful design of the Panasonic NA-140VX4WG washing machine shines through in every detail. A large 10kg load capacity combined with a large door, for example, lets you easily tackle any load a busy household can throw at you.
Thanks to their efficient inverter Motor and silent arch design, the new X-Series Panasonic washing machines allow for quite operation on wash and spin cycles. A top energy rating of A+++ also helps to save money on your utility bills. Featuring HydroActive + technology, 5 multi-directional wide showers coming from 5 directions rapidly penetrates items and guarantees efficient washing and rinsing. In addition to that, the Perfect sense Technology detects precisely the amount of clothes to reduce wasted water and get the best washing results.
No matter what type of fabric your clothes are, Panasonic washing machines let you choose from a host of customised care programmes and options that deliver perfect results. The 3D Sensor Wash analyses the movement of the drum, detecting the movement of the laundry in the machine and makes adjustments to enable the laundry to tumble from the optimal position. The result is the best possible washing performance – whatever the wash.
The NA-140VX4WG proposes an Eco Speed mode: if you want to save some energy and water you can choose the Eco Mode, if you want to wash very fast you can choose the Speed mode. Other useful programmes include: Delicates, Shirts, Sportswear, Denim, Outdoor, and Quick 50, which will make the washing easier for you. Auto stain removal is also hand as a pre-wash option for quick results if you have stained your favourite top. A water leakage sensor and water level sensor provide peace of mind. A cycle end buzzer and a child lock tops off this model.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.6 x D62.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine