Gigaset C430A Digital Cordless Telephone and Answer Machine, Twin DECT
With a large, customisable colour screen and a classic style, the Gigaset C430A digital cordless telephone and answer machine allows your home phone to reflect your personality without compromising on features. This modern phone provides excellent sound quality, call blocking, an answering machine, hands-free capability, a large phonebook, long standby/talk times and energy-saving operation.
The 1.8-inch colour display can be customised with two colour schemes and a personal screensaver. You can set also set an individual sound profile, making the C430A adapt to your style, and not the other way round.
The ergonomic keypad is a pleasure to use, thanks to its high-quality build. The C430A also includes two customisable function buttons that give you direct access to your favourite features.
The C430A's address book includes room for up to 200 entries, with the option to tag important numbers as 'VIPs', making the people you contact the most easier to find.
The answering machine on the C430A makes it easy to get the message, even when you're out. With a recording time of 30 minutes, callers will be able to let you know what's on their mind. You can set your own greeting, or use a pre-recorded message, while you'll be informed of any pending messages by the display on the base station or by a message signal on the handset.
The C430A provides clear sound, whether you're using the handset or speaking to someone with the hands-free speaker.
- Call blocking will ensure that anonymous calls do not cause nuisance in your household, so you can receive just the calls you need.
A day/night switch can be used to mute the handset's ringer at night- or just when you don't want to take any calls- so you won't be interrupted when you're enjoying precious moments of silence.
Gigaset phones use energy efficient power supplies, helping to save the environment and your wallet. Putting the C430A into ECO Mode decreases the transmitting power of the base station by up to 80%. Furthermore, ECO Mode Plus is radiation-free and switches transmitting power off completely whenever your phone is in idle mode.
- Answering machine
- Phone and answering machine
- Battery Life (Standby)
- 300 hours
- Battery Life (Talk-time)
- 14 hours
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Yes - up to 20 names and numbers
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Handset: H156 x W48 x D27 mm. Base: H107 x W89 x D96 mm. Charger: H75 x W71 x D36 mm.
- 1.8" TFT Colour Display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fitting type
- Wall Mounted
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Model name / number
- Gigaset C430A Twin
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 20 ringtones (including 4 real sounds)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy