Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Windows RT 8.1, 10.1", 32GB, Wi-Fi & 4G LTE, Red
Running on Windows RT 8.1, Nokia's Lumia 2520 tablet is the perfect companion for everything in your life. It features a bright 10.1-inch display, 4G LTE connectivity and super-fast charging, as well as Microsoft Office RT Edition for editing and creating documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and electronic notes and accessing your emails and calendar.
Windows RT and Microsoft Office
With Windows RT, you can experience the best of Windows, tailored for touch screen interaction. The Start Screen with Live Tiles opens up the world of RT to you, providing you with shortcuts to your apps and games. These shortcuts, known as Live Tiles, can be set to automatically update, providing you with news from the web or your favourite social network, displayed on the tile itself, so you don't even need to open the app to get a quick update. Windows RT also comes complete with Microsoft Office RT Edition. Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go and access your emails through Outlook.
Lumia 2520 comes with several connectivity options to help you get the most out of your tablet on the go. You can access the internet through Wi-Fi, or on the go using a SIM card and 4G LTE, for super-fast browsing using mobile networks. It also includes NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB connections for files sharing and data streaming, as well as a micro HDMI port for connecting you tablet to a high definition television, monitor or projector.
Long battery life, fast charging
No one wants to be tied to a power point with their tablet, so Nokia have designed the Lumia 2520 to keep you free from cables for as long as possible. The 8120mAh battery will keep you computing for up to 11 hours of use or 25 days of standby time. When you're running low on reserves, you can use the supplied Nokia charger to plug in your tablet and charge 80% of your battery in just one hour, to help set you free as soon as possible.
High definition, even in bright light
The Lumia 2520's screen features a full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, displaying 218 pixels per inch. Made from Corning Gorilla Glass 2, this screen provides vivid, crisp images, with 24-bit TrueColor technology and a wide viewing angle. It's also been designed with enhanced outdoor readability, enabling you to see your display, even in bright sunlight.
Please note: Network charges may apply when using a 4G LTE or HSPA+ data plan. Please see your network's terms and conditions for further information.
Nokia Power Keyboard Cover not included
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Built-in speakers
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 11 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.2 megapixel f/2.4 wide angle camera
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 6.7 megapixels f/1.9 camera with auto focus and Carl Zeiss optics
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H168 x W267 x D8.9 mm
- Capacitive Multipoint-Touch ClearBlack IPS LCD with orientation sensor, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, wide viewing angle and enhanced outdoor readability
- Gloss finished red
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Adreno 330
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- GPS, GLONASS
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 32GB)
- Model name / number
- Lumia 2520 02740V2
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows RT 8.1
- Operating System Filter
- Windows RT
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- 218 PPI
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x microUSB, 1x microHDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Wi-Fi and 4G
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n, 4G LTE via SIM Card
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy