Hotpoint GCL640TK Gas Hob, Black
The Hotpoint GCL640TK gas hob is simple yet stylish in design. Featuring 4 gas burners with easy access configuration, cooking with multiple pans will be trouble-free. 2 semi rapid burners and a super rapid burner ensure effective cooking and heating results. A flame failure device is fitted as standard, for added peace of mind. If the flame goes out the gas is automatically cut off. LPG conversion kit included.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H3.5 x W55.5 x D47.5cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW,1x 1.65kW, 1x 2.6kW, 1x 3.6kW
- Control Position
- H3.3 x W59 x D51cm
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Burners
- Pan Supports
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Touch Control
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging