Hotpoint WDPG9640BC Signature Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
A handy all-in-one wash and dry performance makes this Hotpoint Signature WDPG9640BC washer dryer extra useful in the busier household. It hosts a gigantic 9kg load capacity for even the most demanding users, and you can wash and dry a very generous 6kg load in one go.
The excellent A-rated Hotpoint WDPG9640BC washer dryer includes the most advanced anti stain treatment yet – this cycle removes even the most difficult of stains thanks to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control. Other programmes include:
- Dedicated whites cycle to ensure garments maintain their whiteness for longer
- Anti-allergy programme eliminates harmful allergens for those with more sensitive skin
- Quick 45 minute wash and dry cycle for when you are in a hurry
- Eco drying option
- Platinum Woolmark accredited cycle
There is also a cleaning action selector allowing you to choose the wash intensity, depending on the level of soiling of the wash, ensuring you get brilliant results every time. A digital display indicates the programme sequence and time left to run, and you can delay the start of your wash and dry to take advantage of off-peak electricity. A cool white finish with a striking anthracite door tops off this machine.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.