Philips GC9630/20 PerfectCare Elite Steam Generator Iron, White
Take on the most stubborn creases with the Philips GC9630/20 PerfectCare Elite Steam Generator Iron. Using innovative temperature technology, this model can iron everything from durable jeans to delicate silks. This model is Philips most powerful and yet most efficient steam generator iron with 420g steam boost, 1.8 litre detachable water tank, a carry lock for added safety and a guarantee that no ironable garments will be burnt.
By using the ECO mode with a reduced amount of steam, you can save energy without compromising on results, saving you money in the long term. For faster ironing, switch to Turbo mode which generates more steam.
Easy to use
Light and comfortable to handle, the GC9630/20 glides easily over your garments, removes the toughest creases in no time and reduces the strain on your wrist. It also makes vertical steaming very simple and effective, meaning you can now comfortably and effectively remove the creases in your delicates, such as jackets, dresses and even difficult-to-iron garments with pleats, decorations or buttons. This model is designed to use tap water and when you run out of water in the water tank while ironing, you can refill it easily without waiting or turning your appliance off.
The Easy De-Calc Plus function provides the ideal way to get rid of limescale and extend the lifetime of your steam generator iron. Your iron will remind you when to perform cleaning and then when your unit is cold, simply open the Easy De-Calc knob and collect the dirty water and scale in a cup.
- Safety auto off function - Automatically switches off the appliance if it has not been used for 10 minutes to save energy.
- 5-star-rated soleplate – An integrated Titanium-Oxide layer offers great gliding performance and is scratch resistant
- 6.7 bar pressure - The more steam, the faster the ironing.
- Advanced Smart Control Processor - Precisely controls the soleplate temperature
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Auto Steam Settings
- Cable length
- Cleaning Program
- Cold Spray
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- H28.5cm x W45.3cm x 23.3cm
- Model name / number
- Shot of Steam Pressure
- Steam Rate
- Suitable for Tap Water
- Vertical Pressing
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight of Steam Iron
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron