Sennheiser CX160 In-Ear Headphones, Black
The CX 160s are powerful, lightweight earphones for music on the go. Backed by Sennheiser’s time-honoured pedigree for stunning sound, this essential pair will see through hour-after-hour of aural brilliance.
Potent & Punchy Sound
This pair’s closed acoustic system delivers fierce, bass-driven sound with excellent isolation from ambient noise. This way, it’s just you and your tunes.
Outstanding Wearing Comfort
The CX160’s innovative contoured design will sit snugly in your ear and allow for easy adjustment. Use the included soft silicone ear-tips to find the perfect fit.
- Accessories Included
- S/M/L Ear Adapter Selection
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- CX 160
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds