Storksak Jude Convertible Changing Bag, Charcoal
Jude compliments everyday understated style. Made from water-resistant washed canvas, with beautiful leather trim, this bag is all you'll need to keep perfectly organised whilst on the go.
Contemporary unisex style meets ultimate function in Storksak's versatile convertible changing bag - wear it as a shoulder bag, backpack or cross body!
Made from water-resistant washed canvas, with beautiful leather trim, this bag has a range of features to make everyday parenting that much easier.
- Convertible; shoulder bag, backpack or cross body.
- Water resistant canvas with leather trims and laminated base.
- Eight pockets including a zipped main compartment and padded pocket for a tablet or laptop.
- Signature Storksak wipe clean linings throughout.
- Padded tech pocket, stretch key fob, and spacious front pocket for quick accesses to your valuables.
- Luxury laminated changing mat with pockets for creams, nappies and wipes.
- Zipped insulated bottle holder, keeps bottles warm or cool for up to four hours and features popper wristlet to attach to stroller.
- Detachable long shoulder strap with patented integrated stroller straps.
- Care instructions
- Wash changing mat at 30 degrees and dry flat, wipe bag clean with damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- H30 x W39 x D16cm
- Main Fabric
- Canvas and leather
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Storksak is an award-winning brand dedicated to creating beautiful products, thoughtfully tailored to the modern familys ever changing needs.
Storksaks story begins in 2003 when a meeting of minds on the school run, launched working mothers Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman into the world of creating beautiful and stylish changing bags and accessories for parents and children. With backgrounds in fashion design and law, Melanie and Suzi were the perfect natural combination to set up business together.Thoughtfully designed in-house to help busy parents organise all they need for daily life, Storksaks extensive collection combines stylish, elegant designs, practical features and quality detailing in both leather and non-leather fabrics which continue to set the standard that parents have come to trust and rely on whilst they enjoy those exciting first years of parenthood.
After gaining a loyal following, the brand diversified into Storksak Organics; certified organic bath & body products for babies and Storksak Travel – a new packing system contained within a contemporary range of travel bags designed to make travelling with a family that little bit easier Now celebrating over thirteen years in business, the London based brand is stocked in over 25 countries worldwide.
They have attracted a huge global following with many international celebrities being spotted with Storksak bags. Storksaks beautiful bags and accessories have been carefully crafted to last for years even after baby has grown; an investment wardrobe staple that meets the brands mantra: A place for everything and everything in its place.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy