Product code: 31586642
Modern styling meets pared-down excellence in this beautiful premium leather bag featuring chunky zipped top closure and gunmetal hardware. The effortlessly contemporary design has multiple internal pockets with great storage, as well as one front slip pocket and two side outer pockets, great for housing bottles making it perfect for carrying all those essentials whilst on the go.
Key features include:
- Durable grained pebble leather with chunky metal zips
- Removable leather tab secured with metal studs
- Oval luxury machine washable, padded changing mat with grab handle and concealed pockets for nappies and wipes
- Zipped insulated bottle holder with grab handle and stroller attachment, keeps fluids warm or cool for up to four hours
- Deep slip front pocket
- Detachable long shoulder strap with patented integrated stroller straps
- Wide opening with secure double zipped top closure and popper fastening
- Two side drop in pockets – large enough for bottles
- Seven internal pockets including one with zipped closure for added security
- Signature Storksak wipe clean linings throughout
- Can be personalised with up to three hand-embossed characters in either silver foil or black foil available only at www.storksak.com/personalise*
*Personalisation available on Storksak.com only: Expertly hand-embossed to your specification by Storksak’s in-house leather artisan, can be personalised with up to three characters.
- Care instructions
- For leather, use a clear leather cleaner/protector, test a small section first on the base or a discreet area of bag. For changing mat, wash at 30 degrees and hang to dry.
- H30 x L42 x W16cm
- 100% leather
Storksak is an award-winning brand dedicated to creating beautiful products, thoughtfully tailored to the modern familys ever changing needs.
Storksaks story begins in 2003 when a meeting of minds on the school run, launched working mothers Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman into the world of creating beautiful and stylish changing bags and accessories for parents and children. With backgrounds in fashion design and law, Melanie and Suzi were the perfect natural combination to set up business together.Thoughtfully designed in-house to help busy parents organise all they need for daily life, Storksaks extensive collection combines stylish, elegant designs, practical features and quality detailing in both leather and non-leather fabrics which continue to set the standard that parents have come to trust and rely on whilst they enjoy those exciting first years of parenthood.
After gaining a loyal following, the brand diversified into Storksak Organics; certified organic bath & body products for babies and Storksak Travel – a new packing system contained within a contemporary range of travel bags designed to make travelling with a family that little bit easier Now celebrating over thirteen years in business, the London based brand is stocked in over 25 countries worldwide.
They have attracted a huge global following with many international celebrities being spotted with Storksak bags. Storksaks beautiful bags and accessories have been carefully crafted to last for years even after baby has grown; an investment wardrobe staple that meets the brands mantra: A place for everything and everything in its place.More from Storksak
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns