Product code: 31586459
Storksak’s Noa is a perfectly practical baby bag, boasting a range of chic, shades on the outside, in a wipe clean coated canvas fabric. Ideal for a short trip, the Noa also includes a handy mini-organiser bag, featuring five pockets and an internal compartment.
- Made from premium wipe clean coated canvas
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Built in side insulated bottle compartment which keeps bottle upright and warm or cool for up to four hours
- Patented integrated stroller straps
- Premium leather handles backed with webbing for anti slip
- Long detachable webbing shoulder strap
- One external outer pocket
- Large internal zipped pocket for valuables
- Wipe-clean linings throughout
- Mini organiser bag with five outer pockets and one large internal zipped compartment
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild detergent.
- H32 x W48 x D20cm
- cotton canvas with matt lamination
- Material Type
Unpackaged weight of the product
Storksak is an award-winning brand dedicated to creating beautiful products, thoughtfully tailored to the modern familys ever changing needs.
Storksaks story begins in 2003 when a meeting of minds on the school run, launched working mothers Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman into the world of creating beautiful and stylish changing bags and accessories for parents and children. With backgrounds in fashion design and law, Melanie and Suzi were the perfect natural combination to set up business together.Thoughtfully designed in-house to help busy parents organise all they need for daily life, Storksaks extensive collection combines stylish, elegant designs, practical features and quality detailing in both leather and non-leather fabrics which continue to set the standard that parents have come to trust and rely on whilst they enjoy those exciting first years of parenthood.
After gaining a loyal following, the brand diversified into Storksak Organics; certified organic bath & body products for babies and Storksak Travel – a new packing system contained within a contemporary range of travel bags designed to make travelling with a family that little bit easier Now celebrating over thirteen years in business, the London based brand is stocked in over 25 countries worldwide.
They have attracted a huge global following with many international celebrities being spotted with Storksak bags. Storksaks beautiful bags and accessories have been carefully crafted to last for years even after baby has grown; an investment wardrobe staple that meets the brands mantra: A place for everything and everything in its place.More from Storksak