Stoves Sterling 1100EI Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its sharp, good looks, solid build quality and a feature packed specification, the Stoves Sterling 1100EI electric range cooker works superbly in stylish, modern kitchens.
Featuring a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five-touch control induction zones as well as pan-sensitive convenience features, you can expect to have versatile control over your cooking.
Below the hob is a programmable multifunction main oven with integrated grill, a fanned second oven, a dedicated grill compartment and a small slow-cook oven on the lower right-hand side. With these varied cooking options, catering for friends and family will be effortless.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 0.7- 2.2kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90-93 x W110 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Main Oven
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- 5 elements
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Sterling 1100EI
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Sterling 1100EI
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence