Stoves Sterling 1100EI Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its sharp, good looks, solid build quality and a feature packed specification, the Stoves Sterling 1100EI electric range cooker works superbly in stylish, modern kitchens.
Featuring a powerful and ultra-responsive fully-induction hotplate with five-touch control induction zones as well as pan-sensitive convenience features, you can expect to have versatile control over your cooking.
Below the hob is a programmable multifunction main oven with integrated grill, a fanned second oven, a dedicated grill compartment and a small slow-cook oven on the lower right-hand side. With these varied cooking options, catering for friends and family will be effortless.
Lined with easy clean enamel, the oven cavities in this Stoves cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer on the main oven, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work - simply set the timer and the oven comes on and goes off at the set times.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 0.7- 2.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90-93 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 5 elements
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Sterling 1100EI
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence