Product code: 02394869
Nils Strinning’s string® shelf system was originally created in 1949, and is now considered a design classic thanks to its versatility and understated aesthetic. The selection of shelves, storage and desk sections can be combined to suit your needs, and can be easily expanded or reconfigured as your requirements change.
Offering impressive storage space in a minimalist, yet industrial inspired silhouette, this bundle of string units contains a pair of cabinets, each with simple sliding doors. A number of shelves are perfect for displaying your favourite decorative accessories. The shelves and cabinets secure firmly in place with the string side racks, which fasten directly to the wall.
Overall dimensions: H200 x W220cm. Some assembly is required. This pack includes:
- 4 x string Floor Panel Side Racks, H200cm, Black
- 6 x string Shelves, W78cm, Walnut
- 6 x string Shelves, W58cm, Walnut
- 2 x string Double Cabinet with sliding doors, Walnut
Assembling your string system
- The string system features a range of cabinet, drawers, shelf and desk sections that are fastened to side panels. Side panels can be attached to your wall and are available in single packs or in packs of 2.
- Always use a spirit level when installing shelf units
- Do not use an electric screwdriver with string systems
- Weight safety limits will vary between products; please read the installation documents with your product for more details
- Floor fastening side racks allow a maximum skirting board height of 12.5cm. If your skirting board is higher than this, use a wall fastened side rack
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Country of Origin
The combination of lightweight shelving and thin side panels is characteristic of Nils Strinning's shelf system, string®. Originally designed in 1949 and today considered an essential in modular, modern living, each string sytem is simple to combine, easy to assemble and quick to reposition. Whether your wall surface is large or small, string systems provide a functional and clean-lined approach to everyday storage.More from string