Swarovski Subtle Double Crystal Bracelet, Silver
Reinvent the classic off-duty friendship bracelet with this sparkling Swarovski design.
Offering a silver base in a choice of finishes, the striking piece features two rows of faceted round-cut crystals. The bracelet has an adjustable cup chain styling with a polished ball slider for the perfect fit.
Wear on its own or layered with other bracelets for a maximum impact.
- Bracelet Type
- Length: 14cm, width: 2.4cm
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhodium plated silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Silver Toned
Since 1895 founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world. Swarovski crystal makes for an exceptional gift. Naturally brilliant, the fashionable necklaces, bracelets and earrings have proven most successful. Swarovski jewellery truly boosts creative self expression.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy