Swissvoice ePure Digital Phone, Matt Finish, Beige
Product informationThe Swissvoice ePure brings back the essence of the telephone, delivering remarkable sound quality and a unique design - combined in one single telephone.
Swissvoice take pride in the development of telephony solutions for the home with innovation, design and technology being the cornerstone of their strategy from the outset. The ePure is no different. The perfect synthesis of design and function, the ePure is a symbiosis of historical and technological developments.
ePure comes with all essential telephone functions and combines a unique neo-retro design with indispensable technology: thanks to cordless telephoning, low-radiation Eco Mode and high sound quality. It also offers maximum user comfort too.
- It features a powerful 2 watt loudspeaker for excellent full duplex hands free conversation.
- Clock, alarm and appointments
- 10 Hi-Fi melodies
- Expandable up to 5 handsets and 4 bases
- 100 name phonebook
- 10 number redial
- Talk time up to 10 hours, in standby up to 150 hours
- Outdoor up to 300m, indoor up to 50m
Available in black and white so you can mix and match. Extra handset also available.
- Answering machine
- Phone only
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 100 name and number directory, last 10 numbers redial
- H85 x W206 x D64mm
- Back-lit LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 27 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 10 hi-fi melodies
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy