Tala Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap, Pack of 4
Product code: 84591614
A pack of four vegan wax food wraps. Made from 100% natural and reusable vegan wax, these food wraps are a plant-based vegan alternative to single-use plastic.
The handcrafted organic cotton sheets are combined with 100% natural ingredients including sustainably harvested soy wax, candelilla wax and tree resin. Simply use in place of traditional plastic sandwich bags, cling film and tin foil to store sandwiches, bread, fruit, and vegetables.
Sizes included — Extra small: 16 x 16cm, Small: 18 x 20cm, Medium: 25 x 28cm, Large: 33 x 35.5cm.
- Care instructions
- Hand wash in cool water and air dry. Fridge and freezer safe.
- 100% natural ingredients including sustainable harvested soy wax, candelilla wax and tree resin.
- Country of Origin
- Extra small: 16 x 16cm, Small: 18 x 20cm, Medium: 25 x 28cm, Large: 33 x 35.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - Hand wash only
- Microwave Safe
For well over a century Tala has been making much-loved items for the kitchen and the company is enjoying a resurgence along with the home baking boom. Tala, an amalgam of the founders’ names, Taylor Law & Sons, is known for iconic products such as the Icing Syringe and the Cook's Measure, which are made in the same way now as they have been for generations. Illustrating timeless design, a nozzle made in the 1920s for the syringe will fit one made today. The range is expanding rapidly to cater for today's demanding home baker and cook, but the quality of manufacture remains as high as ever.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.