Technogym Synchro Forma Cross Trainer
Technogym’s Synchro Forma cross trainer works out your entire body in one safe movement that won’t put strain on your joints. Created in the gym for a high quality, professional feel, the cross trainer allows you to choose between exercising your entire body or just the lower half.
Similar to cross-country skiing, the movement of Technogym’s Synchro Forma provides a low impact workout on your knees and ankles. The workout’s smooth and comfortable, even for those who are overweight.
Technogym’s Constant Pulse Rate (CPR) device and the telemetric band accompany the machine, which means the machine will adjust the speed and gradient based on your heart rate. By following a heart rate programme, you can train safely within your capabilities, gradually building stamina and improving your performance.
The Synchro Forma is much quieter than previous machines so you can concentrate 100% on your workouts. If you want to listen to music or watch a video while training, the machine has an entertainment support mounting system for your tablet, smart phone or music player.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and installed
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Console position
- 204 x 75 x 160cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes - (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Maximum User Weight
- 160kg (25 stone)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Workout Fan
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home