TechSixtyFour Gator Children's Watch, Service Plan Required, Blue
The Gator watch works as a mobile phone and tracker for children too young to have a smartphone. This way parents and guardians will be able to stay in contact and know where their children are when they are out and about.
Two-way phone calls
Using the Gator app you can select up to 10 numbers the Gator Watch can communicate with, so you, and only you, can call or text your child, and they can only contact you.
SOS alarm button
The watch is fitted with SOS alarm button which will automatically call and email up to 3 emergency contacts when it's pressed.
Real-time location tracking
You can monitor the watch's real-time location on a map via the app and track location history. This way you'll know your child is where they should be. You're also able to set up Safe Zone within the app, so you'll be notified when the watch wearer strays outside the set perimeter.
- Works as a normal watch to display the time and date
- Audio monitor lets you remotely call the watch from your phone to listen to what's going on
- One size should fit all
- Battery life of up to 4 days on stand-by
Please note: Unfortunately we cannot offer a Service Plan with your purchases, so you'll have to set one up with the brand when you receive the watch. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Here are details about how you can arrange for a service plan:
- Available from techsixtyfour.com
- Multi network - Vodafone, EE and O2
- Free roaming within EU
- 12-month contract or rolling monthly plan available
- JL customers receive 1st month free (via refund)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy