Product code: 81343602
Tefal Expertise's range is versatile and innovative. The induction-compatible pans can be used on the hob, as well as in the oven for up to an hour. The comfort-grip Bakelite handles with elegant stainless steel inserts make them safe and easy to use.
Tough and durable Titanium Excellence non-stick coatings make cooking and cleaning easier. The pans are easy to stack in the dishwasher. Thermo-Spot technology lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum temperature for cooking.
- 16cm milk pan and 18 and 20cm lidded saucepans
- Thermo-Spot technology
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Country of Origin
- 16cm, 18cm and 20cm, Packaged: H26.5 x W39.5 x D28.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes, but hand wash recommended
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 175°C
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
Tefal is now the world's number one cookware brand and operates in 120 countries.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|