Tefal Ingenio Induction 28cm Frying Pan
Introducing the ultimate in flexible cookware, Tefal Ingenio is a revolutionary concept that brings a whole new take on versatility, for all of your cooking needs.
Tefal Ingenio is a revolutionary concept built around patented detachable handles, offering ultimate versatility with products that go from hob to oven to table to fridge, and optimal space saving as the pans nest within each other saving up to 40% more space than traditional cookware.
This 28cm Frying Pan features Tefal's Titanium® non-stick coating which is metal utensil safe and exceptionally easy to clean. Also features Tefal's iconic Thermo-Spot, which indicates when the pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature.
Compatible with all hobs including induction, this frying pan is dishwasher safe and is also oven safe up to 260°C. The Ingenio removable handle has a 10 year guarantee and the non-stick coating has a lifetime guarantee against blistering and peeling.
Ingenio removable handle sold separately.
- Part of the Ingenio collection, a range of Tefal cookware with removable handles.
- Frying pan features Tefal's iconic ThermoSpot technology.
- Metal utensil safe non-stick coating.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe up to 260°C.
- Compatible with all hobs including Induction.
- Non-stick coating has a lifetime guarantee against blistering or peeling.
- 2 year product guarantee.
- 10 year handle guarantee.
- Cookware Material
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 year against manufacturing defects
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 250°C
As the creators of non-stick cookware, Teflon have been innovating to make everyday life easier since 1954.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday