Product code: 81344415
Tefal's Intuition range combines style along with great cooking performance. The Intuition frying pans come in several sizes with Tefal's iconic Thermo-Spot technology that lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum temperature to start cooking. Riveted stainless steel handles give a solid, comfortable grip while the 18/10-quality stainless steel ensures high resistance for long-lasting performance.
Tefal's Thermo-Spot becomes solid red when the pan has reached optimum cooking temperature, which helps you to seal in the nutrients and flavour. The Tefal Intuition range is designed with precision and accuracy in mind, for a stress-free cooking experience. Crafted from durable 18/10 stainless steel, it's dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260°C. The collection features induction-suitable thick bases that distribute heat evenly.
- Dia.20cm - H8.6 x W21.4 x D38.2cm, Weight: 579g
- Dia.24cm - H8.6 x W25.4 x D44.2cm, Weight: 798g
- Dia.28cm - H8.6 x W29.4 x D49.2cm, Weight: 1.5kg
- Dia.30cm - H8.6 x W31.4 x D50.2cm, Weight: 1.7kg
- 18/10-quality stainless steel: Corrosion, stain and high-temperature resistant
- Durable and long-lasting performance
- Thick anti-deformation base for even heat distribution, suitable on all hobs including induction
- Thermo-Spot turns solid red when the pan is at the optimum temperature and ready to use
- Durable, non-stick Power-resist coating
- Riveted stainless steel handles
- Dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning
- Oven safe up to 260 degrees for a maximum time of 1 hour
- 5-year guarantee on the main body of the pan against any manufacturing defects
- Lifetime guarantee on the non-stick coating against blistering and peeling
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- 5 year guarantee
- Induction Compatible
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Stainless Steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
More from Tefal
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.