Product code: 81346123
This Chapati pan is non-stick which makes this pan very easy to clean. The bakelite handle is oven safe up to 175 degrees for up to 1 hour, so you can very easily cook your food on the hob and either keep it warm or finish it off in the oven. Dishwasher safe and suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- High quality aluminium: For optimum heat conductivity.
- Specially shaped for authentic Indian cooking.
- Non-stick coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance manufactured by Tefal.
- Bakelite handle for easy handling.
- Dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.
- Oven safe up to 175 degrees for a maximum time of 1 hour.
- Suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- 2 year guarantee on the main body of the pan against any manufacturing defects.
- Lifetime guarantee on the non-stick coating against blistering and peeling.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for The Chef
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
More from Tefal
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Sunday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|