Tefal Non-Stick Madras Chapati Pan, Dia.30cm
Product code: 81346123
For perfect results every time when cooking authentic Indian meals, look no further than this chapati pan from Tefal.
This Chapati pan is non-stick which makes this pan very easy to clean. The bakelite handle is oven safe up to 175 degrees for up to 1 hour, so you can very easily cook your food on the hob and either keep it warm or finish it off in the oven. Dishwasher safe and suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- High quality aluminium: For optimum heat conductivity.
- Specially shaped for authentic Indian cooking.
- Non-stick coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance manufactured by Tefal.
- Bakelite handle for easy handling.
- Dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.
- Oven safe up to 175 degrees for a maximum time of 1 hour.
- Suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- 2 year guarantee on the main body of the pan against any manufacturing defects.
- Lifetime guarantee on the non-stick coating against blistering and peeling.
- Cookware Features
- Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- Dishwasher Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
Tefal is now the world's number one cookware brand and operates in 120 countries.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.