Product code: 81343601
The Tefal Prominence five-piece set has everything you need for success in the kitchen, with three differently sized lidded saucepans and two frying pans. Tough but lightweight, each pan benefits from an innovative non-stick coating for easier cooking. Frying pans boast the latest Thermo-Spot® heat indication technology to let you know when the temperature is spot on so you can correctly follow recipes without hassle.
This set includes:
- 24 and 28cm frying pans
- 16, 18 and 20cm saucepans with glass lids
Oven-safe, easy-grip handles
Add cake mix to a saucepan and cook in the oven thanks to handles that are oven safe up to 175°C, for up to an hour. This saves you time and washing up and gives you the option to finish cooking in the oven or to keep pans warm. Easy-grip Bakelite handles make it easy to transfer from hob to oven to kitchen counter top.
Durable aluminium base
Each durable aluminium base delivers even heat distribution to further enhance your cooking, and is suitable for use on all hobs, including induction.
Vented glass saucepan lids
Saucepans feature vented glass lids so you can easily monitor what's cooking. They also allow excess steam to escape.
Feel free to use metal utensils when cooking; they won’t scratch the extra thick non-stick coating, making it easier to flip pancakes or stir sauces.
Titanium reinforced for durability
The non-stick coating is the finishing layer applied on top of a Titanium Force coating for durability, a titanium hard base for high resistance and two anti-abrasion layers. Titanium Force lasts up to twice as long as Tefal Powerglide to ensure longevity in the kitchen and to award this set a lifetime guarantee.
- Latest Thermo-Spot® turns solid red when frying pan reaches ideal cooking temperature (180-200 °C)
- Extra thick non-stick surface applied on top of a durable Titanium Force coating as well as a titanium hard base
- Suitable for use with metal kitchen utensils
- Durable aluminium base delivers even heat distribution
- For use on any hob, including induction
- Oven-safe handles up 175°C, for up to an hour
- PTFE non-stick exterior for easy cleaning, by hand or in the dishwasher
- Vented glass lids for monitoring cooking and to safely expel excess steam
- Lifetime guarantee
- Country of Origin
- Saucepans: 16cm, 18cm, 20cm, Frying pans: 24cm, 28cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 175°C
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Packaged: 5.9kg
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
Tefal is now the world's number one cookware brand and operates in 120 countries.