Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Tempur 40 Night Comfort Trial
Tempur's 40-night trial applies to Any standard sized mattress. This means that if you want to exchange your mattress within 40 nights from delivery you can choose a different model.
Terms & Conditions for the 40 Night Trial
1. Any standard sized mattress purchased from these dates can be returned or exchanged after 40 nights2. Qualifying sizes that apply include: Small Single (long) 75x200, Long Single 90x200, Single 90x190, Double 135x190, King 150x200cm, Super King 180x200cm. Mattresses made to customer specific sizes are not included in the offer 3. The trial period will start from the day of delivery 4. The mattress must be kept for a minimum of 30 nights 5. An exchange/return cannot be arranged until after the 30th night from delivery 6. To arrange an exchange/return please contact our Furniture Aftercare on 0345 600 2389 7. Consumers have up to the 40 night from delivery to communicate to our aftercare team desire to exchange or return 8. During the 40-night trial period a consumer can exchange their TEMPUR® mattress with an alternative TEMPUR® mattress from the current collection sold by John Lewis 9. Only one comfort exchange is permitted 10. If selecting a higher priced mattress, the cost difference will need to be paid before delivery 11. The 40-night trial ends once the comfort exchange mattress is delivered to the consumer 12. By taking part in this trial you agree to use a mattress protector to prevent your TEMPUR® mattress becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. If you do not already own one, TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protectors are also available from John Lewis 13. If the mattress is returned it must be in a good condition to honour the refund. The product must be free of stains, dirt, and damage at the point of collection 14. There is a customer collection fee for the returning mattress of £29.95
Product code: 80047825
Tempur's innovative Hybrid range features the brand's advanced memory foam material to relieve pressure points, as well as the addition of Precision Micro Coil technology to provide responsive support.
The Hybrid Elite mattress inherently reacts to your movements while you sleep as its memory foam filling conforms to your individual shape and weight for truly personalised comfort. It absorbs motion too, so you won't be disturbed during the night when sharing with a partner.
Housing Tempur's state of the art micro coil system, each spring is made from cold drawn steel and individually pocketed for exceptional support. Working with the foam filling, the micro coils respond to provide enhanced comfort while you sleep.
Finally, the stylish geometric QuickRefresh zip-around cover can be conveniently removed to be aired, and even washed at 60°C, helping to keep your sleep surface fresh and hygienic night after night.
Try before you buy
This is an important purchase and it’s worthwhile to try your choice of mattress in store to make sure it's right for you. Our store Partners will be able to tell you more about its benefits, and recommend options based on your needs. For more information, call 03452 661 805 and we can tell you where the range you’d like to view is on display.
We like it because
......Tempur's Hybrid Collection combines advanced Tempur material with Precision™ micro coils that react to your movements, offering fast, responsive support and relieving pressure points. The QuickRefresh™ cover can be removed and washed
- Care instructions
- No need to turn over. Rotate from head to toe regularly. Removable cover is washable at 60°C
- Country of Origin
- L190 x W135cm
- Filling Composition
- Memory foam
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Turn
‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- No turn
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring, Memory Foam
- Mattress cover composition
- Top: 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Sides: 70% Polyester, 19% Modacrylic, 10% Viscose, 1% Elastane. Base: 100% Polyester
- Side stitched
Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Next Day Delivery
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 11am - 9pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window. Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
- Standard Delivery
- From free
Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
Not available for this item
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.