Until 4 June, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on selected Home and Nursery products.
*0% APR Representative: Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 5 June. Find out more
Product code: 33017002
Your little one will feel comfy and secure in The Little Green Sheep’s Sleeping Bag, featuring a beautifully illustrated bear from the Wild Cotton collection. Super soft and created with 100% organic brushed cotton in grey melange, it is ideal for your baby’s delicate skin. 2.5 Tog, suitable for all-year-round sleep.
Features & Benefits
- 2.5 Tog All Year Round - for standard room temperatures of 10-20°C
- Approximate child age 0-6 months
- Super soft grey melange organic brushed cotton
- Under-arm poppers for correct sizing
- Side zip fastening for easy changes
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- The Little Green Sheep are supporting the Woodland Trust, with 25p of every item sold from the Wild Cotton range going towards protecting, restoring and creating woodland in the UK
- The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SC038885).
- Filling: 100% polyester - Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances
- Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
- Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009
- Sleeping Bag is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb. Maximum baby length 68cm / 27.
100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Important Safety Information - As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.
- The Little Green Sheep
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable, tumble dry safe
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||£3.50|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy