Product code: 35745619
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and minimal twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket
- Rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Store your phone or other essentials in the side zippered pocket
- New end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing space
Made for adventure, you can depend on the The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag with its super-tough, durable laminate ballistic nylon construction.
This backpack offers 69 litres of capacity so there's plenty of space for your clothes and gear. The easy-access side zip pocket is ideal for storing your phone or travel documents when on the move.
An updated ergonomic alpine-cut shoulder strap design minimises twisting for hours of comfortable carrying, while new padded side handles serve as both duffel and haul handles for when you want to give your back a break.
- The North Face
- H40 x W70 x D40cm
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Unpackaged weight of the product
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2""/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2""/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2. Order before 4pm for next day collection. Opening hours for Click & Collect locations in Waitrose & Partners shops may change. Click & Collect in John Lewis & Partners shops is temporarily unavailable.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
- From free
We ship to 32 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.