Product code: 35742504
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with organization, a hydration port and a sleeve for various-sized laptops
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
- FlexVent™ injection-moulded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Winged, stowable hip belt
- Large main compartment with organisation, a hydration port and a sleeve for various-sized laptops
- Secondary compartment with organisation
Find plenty of storage and improved carrying comfort with The North Face Borealis Backpack.
An updated and improved version of The North Face’s classic Borealis backpack has easier access pockets and an overhauled suspension system making it easier to carry.
Transport your belongings in comfort thanks to the FlexVent suspension system's custom injection-moulded shoulder straps. For maximum support and ventilation there's a padded mesh back panel with spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel.
A fleece-lined laptop sleeve can be easily accessed by the front compartment and it’s well protected with padding for peace of mind.
- Backpack Type
- Laptop Backpack
- The North Face
- H8cm x W36cm x D51cm
- 420D nylon / 5XB, 6VC: 210D Cordura® nylon ripstop
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2""/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2""/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face