Product code: 35621581
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Industry-leading OrthoLite footbed: long-lasting comfort
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- TPU CRADLE heelstability technology
- Vibram XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
Lightweight yet durable, The North Face's Hedgehog Fastpack GTX boots are ideal for any outing in the great outdoors.
The OrthoLite footbed, compression-moulded EVA midsole, and CRADLE technology combine for a comfortable, stable fit, while the Vibram XS Trek outsole ensures sturdy grip on any terrain and the Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof and breathable.
- The North Face
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: textile, Sole: rubber
- Shoe Type
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
- Trail & Walking Shoes
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face