Product code: 35629531
- Waterproof, high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® outer shell repels water
- ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- TPU heel clip helps promote a natural gait cycle
- Vibram® XS outsole enhances traction wet and slippery surfaces
With a rugged mid-cut construction, these Hedgehog Hike II boots from The North Face will keep you safe, supported and stylish across all types of terrain.
The GORE-TEX® membrane completely blocks out water, so you needn’t avoid showers or streams. A gusseted tongue deflects debris when the elements are at their worst, while an ESS Snake Plate™ absorbs harsh impact and minimises stone bruising.
For long-lasting comfort, there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction on different surfaces, you can rely on the proven Vibram™ XS Trek outsole to keep you on track for the path ahead.
- The North Face
- Fabric Features
- Breathable, Gore-tex, Moisture Resistant, Sweat Resistant (Wicking), Waterproof
- Footwear Style
- Walking Boots
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic mesh, leather, Sole: rubber
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face