Product code: 35843882
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows at wearer’s left hand pocket
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuff tabs with riptape and elastic at cuff
- Embroidered logo
Keep your core warm with this practical and versatile gilet from The North Face.
Great for a range of outdoor pursuits, this jacket comes into its own in changeable weather conditions giving you a lightweight outerwear jacket that will keep the cold out. This sleeveless jacket is packed with 700 fill goose down.
The name for the Nupste 2 vest comes from the towering Himalayan peak Nupste and the design of the vest is inspired by the harsh conditions that are found there.
- The North Face
- 100% polyester. Body: 70.0 g/m² - 100% Nylon. Abrasion: 56.0 g/m² - 100% Nylon. Insulation: 700 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2""/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2""/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face