Product code: 35445984
- Brushed nylon and cotton blend for a soft, insulated lining
- Removable, zip-off hood with concealable zip
- Double-entry hand pockets
- Center front zip closure with button-down stormflap
- Adjustable bungee-cord-cinch waist
- Standard fit
- Logo patch and 550 fill power embroidery on left sleeve
Engineered for unrestricted performance, the Sierra Pack Men's Jacket from The North Face will let you conquer the elements and reach your peak.
Crafted for brushed nylon and cotton blend for a soft, insulated lining, it features an adjustable bungee-cord-cinch waist and removable, zip-off hood to ensure you'll stay focused.
- The North Face
- 73% nylon, 27% cotton
- Long Sleeve
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Jackets & Tops|
|Size||Chest (in./cm)||Waist (in./cm)||Hip (in./cm)||Sleeve Length (in./cm)|
|Size||Waist (in./cm)||Hip (in./cm)||Inseam Short (in./cm)||Inseam Reg. (in./cm)||Inseam Long (in./cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from The North Face
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|