Product code: 35621434
- Waterproof, breathable construction
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Heatseeker insulation keeps you dry
- TNF Winter Grip outsole supports you in all conditions
Built with a rugged mid-cut construction, these Storm Strike Waterproof Hiking Boots from The North Face will keep you safe and supported while you navigate treacherous terrain.
- The North Face
- Main Shoe Material
- Sole: 100% rubber. Upper: 10% nylon, 90% synthetic leather
- Shoe Style
- Walking Shoes
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face