Product code: 35220621
- Heatseeker™ insulation - lightweight protection from the cold
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane - an impenetrable moisture barrier that guarantees dryness
- The North Face Winter Grip® outsole - for superb traction
Hit the road less travelled with the Storm Strike WP Insulated Waterproof Women's Walking Boots from The North Face.
Built for lightweight, flexible and waterproof protection in cold and snowy conditions.
Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet warm while remaining lightweight for greater mobility across challenging terrain. The HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry for hours while the Winter Grip® sole ensures superb grip step after step.
- The North Face
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper/Heatseeker™ insulation/HydroSeal® waterproof membrane. Sole: Winter Grip® outsole
- Trail & Walking Shoes
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from The North Face
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|