Product code: 35621216
- Heatseeker™ insulation - lightweight protection from the cold
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane - an impenetrable moisture barrier that guarantees dryness
- The North Face Winter Grip® outsole - for superb traction
Hit the road less travelled with the Storm Strike WP Insulated Waterproof Men's Walking Boots from The North Face.
Built for lightweight, flexible and waterproof protection in cold and snowy conditions.
Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet warm while remaining lightweight for greater mobility across challenging terrain. The HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry for hours while the Winter Grip® sole ensures superb grip step after step.
- The North Face
- Footwear Style
- Walking Boots
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper/Heatseeker™ insulation/HydroSeal® waterproof membrane. Sole: Winter Grip® outsole
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.SHOES
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from The North Face