Product code: 35742513
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated mobile-office compartment for laptop, tablet and documents
- Reflective bike-light loop and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external Teksever mesh water bottle pockets
Tackle your latest adventure in this Surge Backpack from The North Face.
Its structured design boasts a dedicated mobile-office compartment, ideal for the modern commuter and storing laptops, tablets or documents. Padded shoulder straps and highly breathable lumbar means that you'll never be caught short when the temperature rises, staying cool and relaxed as you travel.
- Backpack Type
- The North Face
- Business Bag Style
- D8cm x W35cm x H50cm
- Handbag Type
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2""/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2""/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from The North Face
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|