- 1 Peg This size is available
- 2 Peg This size is available
- 3 Peg This size is available
- 4 Peg This size is available
- 5 Peg This size is available
- 6 Peg This size is available
- 7 Peg This size is available
- 8 Peg This size is available
- 9 Peg This size is available
- 10 Peg This size is available
- 11 Peg This size is available
- 12 Peg This size is available
- 13 Peg This size is available
- 14 Peg This size is available
- 15 Peg This size is available
- 16 Peg This size is available
- 17 Peg This size is available
- 18 Peg This size is available
Product code: 77170938
This peg rail by The Oak And Rope Company is key to keeping organised. It's by far the easiest and most efficient way of storing things. Personalise it with children's, family or house names. It's a stunning way to organise your hallway, perfect for coats or kit bags.
Designed, made and hand carved at a workshop in Kent, The Oak and Rope Company creates beautiful gifts and accessories from sustainable materials. Adding warmth and wit to home interiors, these solid oak designs can be personalised, making them the ideal present for celebrating something, or someone special.
How do I personalise?
Once you’ve placed your order, send your details directly to John.firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, order number and personalised information. Alternatively, a representative will contact you by phone within 3 working days to discuss your order.
Please note: if you are purchasing this as a gift and do not wish for the recipient to be contacted, please ensure that you put your own contact details for this order.
This item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns policy. Find out more
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The Oak And Rope Company
- Can be personalised?
- L27 x W16 x D7.5cm
- Super Prime European Oak
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns