Product code: 81370308
- Made in the UK
Chefs and barbecue enthusiasts use the SuperFast Thermapen® 4 thermometer for the very fastest and accurate reading of food temperatures for safe cooking of turkey, poultry, meat and fish. In just 3 seconds, it will you tell you the temperature of your food, to make sure it’s not undercooked.
The patented 360° self-rotating display can be used in any position, in either the left or right hand. The unit incorporates an intelligent backlit display sensing light levels, automatically turning the backlight on or off in varying light conditions. The Thermapen 4 also has a motion-sensing sleep mode that automatically turns it on or off when set down or picked up, further maximising battery life.
The thermometer’s Biomaster casing is water-resistant and reduces bacterial growth. You can easily switch between °C and °F when following recipes and instructions. When the cooking's finished, the stainless steel reduced tip food penetration probe folds up for easy storage.
- Patented, automatic 360° rotational display
- Reads temperatures in just 3 seconds
- Biomaster casing reduces bacterial growth and water, dust or food ingress
- Waterproof to IP67/67
- Easily switch between °C and °F
- Stainless steel food probe
- Folds up for easy storage
- Do not leave in the oven
- Motion sensor and auto-intelligent backlight saves battery life
- Battery included, lasting approx. 3000 hours
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean only
- Country of Origin
- H15.7 x W5 x D1.9cm
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Sunday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy