Product code: 50690308
Refresh your wardrobe and dress handmade with the help of this comprehensive paper pattern from Tilly and the Buttons.
This sewing pattern will show you how to create the easy-to-wear and super-stylish Bettine dress. The simple step-by-step photo instructions and handy sewing tips are ideal for beginners whilst the optional pockets and cuff tabs are perfect for those with a little more experience. Bettine features a blousy bodice with scoop neckline, kimono sleeves which hang softly around the underarm, turn-up cuffs, a flattering tulip skirt and an elasticated waistline for a comfortable fit. To create the Bettine dress you will need a sewing machine and light to medium-weight drapey fabrics such as viscose, cotton voile, lawn or chambray.
- Accessory Type
- Paper and Templates
- Tilly and the Buttons
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item