0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31310907
Please note: The perfect prep machine should be used with perfect prep filters from Tommee Tippee only, this is because they have additional filtration that has been tested to filter out all bacteria, standard water filters will not do this and using these will risk contamination.
The Perfect Prep Machine from Tommee Tippee is specially designed to make preparing baby bottles quicker and more accurate. This clever machine makes a fresh bottle at just the right temperature in less than two minutes. It gives any parent peace of mind to know that baby’s bottle will be the perfect temperature every time.
The Perfect Prep machine is designed to make the process of preparing a bottle easier and more accurate. It filters the water to remove impurities, it measures the water for greater accuracy, and it even controls the temperature of the water so that parents can deliver the hot dilution and still cool it to body temperature ready to serve. It does all of this in under 2 minutes which is up to 10 times faster than a traditional kettle.
- Compatible for use with all brands of formula powder
- Filter system removes impurities in the water
- An initial hot shot of water kills bacteria that may be present in the milk
- Machine accurately measures out the balance of water required
- Bottle is ready to serve at body temperature in under 2 minutes
- 1 x filter included
- 1 x 150ml bottle with slow flow teat included
- 1 x milk storage lid included
- Tommee Tippee
- H31 x W34 x D23cm
- Suitable From
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy