TomTom GO 500 GPS Navigation System, Free Lifetime UK and Republic of Ireland Maps
You'll always stay on course with the TomTom Go 500. Navigate seamlessly with detailed 3D mapping and intelligent routing - all displayed on a larger 5-inch LCD screen. QuickGPSfix guarantees faster locks and with lifetime maps you’ll always be up to date.
- Put the world at your fingertips with the interactive map. Simply zoom in and out to find and explore places on the map with your fingertips. Tap on the map to get an instant route to your destination.
- Tap on the map and you're on your way. Use Tap & Go to instantly get a route to your destination. Save time and get moving faster.
- Always drive with the latest map. Get to your destination faster with Lifetime Maps. You can download four or more full updates of the map on your device every year. You receive all updates to the road network, addresses and Points of Interest.
- Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts to find your destination as soon you start typing.
- QuickGPSfix speeds up the time it takes to fix your GPS position to help you drive off more quickly.
- Essential traffic and travel information at a glance. The Route Bar shows precise traffic and speed camera information on the road ahead.
- Get TomTom Traffic via your smartphone with Bluetooth connection. Your TomTom device is ready to receive TomTom Traffic by connecting to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D. With 3D Maps, you'll always know exactly where you are.
- Clearly shows which lane to take at junctions so you don't miss your turning. On the most difficult highway intersections, realistic 3D representation of the junction keeps you relaxed and safe.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 2 hours
- H90 x W145 x D20mm
- 5" LCD display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GPS Maps Included
- UK & Ireland
- Model name / number
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy