Toshiba 32D3753DB LED HD Ready 720p Smart TV/DVD Combi, 32" with Built-In Wi-Fi, Freeview HD & Freeview Play, Black
Toshiba's 32D3753DB is a feature-packed Smart TV for the whole family. It combines crisp HD Ready picture resolution, a wealth of online entertainment via the Toshiba Smart Portal and a DVD player for your classics on disc. Freeview Play catch-up service means you won't miss your favourite shows, and it's simple to stream Youtube videos or check Facebook on the big screen. Equipped with multiple ports for seamless connection with your other AV devices, Toshiba's TV is the versatile hub for your home entertainment.
Built In DVD Player
The integrated space saving DVD player enables you to enjoy all your films without the need for an extra box. Simply slide the disc into the side-loading player.
Freeview HD & Freeview Play
Enjoy better picture quality when watching live TV thanks to integrated Freeview HD, all without a subscription. Image quality is sharp and clear thanks to the TV’s 720p HD Ready resolution. Freeview Play adds connected services to the Freeview offering. You’ll be able to scroll backwards through the last seven days of programming and select shows to stream over the internet that you might have missed.
Toshiba Smart Portal
With built-in Wi-Fi, a whole extra dimension of entertainment is opened up with Toshiba's Smart Portal. This user-friendly platform gets you online in an instant with a wide variety of apps to choose from. Stream content from Netflix* and Youtube, catch-up with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and 4OD, or keep up-to-date with your social media accounts, all via your TV remote. And with Screen Share technology it's simple to wirelessly display photos from your smart device on the TV screen so the whole family can enjoy them.
Pause & Playback Live TV To USB
Never miss your favourite shows again by recording it onto a USB. You can pause live TV and playback your recordings, all you do is plug your USB into one of the slots.
As well as the DVD player, the 3 HDMI slots, 2 USB ports and a SCART socket mean this Toshiba TV offers you the complete media centre. So you can spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying anything you connect, be it a satellite receiver, games console or media player. And with compact design, it fits handsomely into the home, wherever you choose to site it.
Perfect partners With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Soundbars enhance your TVs sound quality and add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. Take a look at our full range of soundbars.
Don't forget... If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable. View our collection of cables & connections
*Some services may require subscription (sold separately)
Please note: A Smart TV is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart TV products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote Control, Batteries, Manual
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and Freeview Play
- H43.7 x W73.5 x D9cm
- Dimensions With Stand
- H46.3 x W73.5 x D18.4cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freesat built in
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Toshiba Smart TV
- Packaged Dimensions
- H58.5 x W91.5 x D15.4cm
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- HD Ready
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 1 x SCART
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 45 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- 60 Hz
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degrees
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- With stand: 6.3kg. Without stand: 5.85kg
TV Tech Explained
HD Ready |offers 720 lines of vertical resolution and is ready to receive High Definition signals
LED | LED-backlit TVs feature hundreds of small LEDs (light emitting diodes) to create a thin, light weight and energy efficient TV. This is perhaps the most common screen type on the market
Freeview HD | 60 digital television channels , 25 radio stations plus 12 HD channels all for free
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.