Product code: 75384512
- Ideal for children aged 3 and above
- Assembly time: approximately 1 hour
- Fun DIY Stencil supplied to create hob rings and 'mud kitchen' logo
- Oven with easy open and shut oven door
- Big blackboard space to record favourite recipes
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies!
- Comes complete with a starter set of stainless steel pans with mixing whisk
- Bowl Capacity: 7 litres of water or 10kg of mud (not supplied!)
- It comes supplied complete with refillable water butt and tap, perfect for mud mixing!
Outdoor fun has never been so muddy!
This deluxe mud kitchen is the top choice for busy muddy cooks. It comes complete with a removable splash tub with water butt and tap so you can add water to the mud mixture!
There’s an oven with door and removable splash tub with slide-over wood cover that creates an extra 'cooking' zone when extended.
There’s plenty of room for 2 or 3 children to play.
The TP Toys Muddy Madness Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified pressure treated European timber.
- Assembly Required
- Adult assembly required
- TP Toys
- H108 x W43 x L369cm. Packaged: 15 x 44 x 230cm.
- FSC Wood
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Kids Garden Furniture
- Adult supervision required.
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
- Only for domestic use.
TP have been creating children’s play equipment for over 50 years and have grown their collection from their initial product, the hula hoop, to an extensive range including exciting wooden climbing frames, swing sets and trampolines. Based in Worcestershire, TP Toys aim to provide products that will keep children happy and healthy.
With activity toys built to last and made from high quality materials, children will enjoy playing with their products for years.More from TP Toys
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns