Trybike 2-in-1 Vintage Balance Trike, Red
Product code: 32031518
The first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel, the Trybike 2-in-1 Vintage Trike has been designed and developed in the Netherlands using the best materials to create the most durable construction with stunning details as well as a quality finish.
Designed to easily transform from Trike to Bike, it is the perfect all-in-1 to help your child transition from crawling, to walking, to balancing, to riding. You can even personalise it to your own taste as each bike comes with sticker sheets with loads of designs to choose from.
Suitable from approx 12 months to 3 years in Trike format and converts to a balance Bike suitable from approx 2.5 years
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Batteries Included
- Care instructions
- Store undercover and avoid leaving outside in bad weather for prolonged periods.
- H40 x W64 x D17cm
- Steel Trike with Rubber Tyres and Plastic Seat and Handlebar Grips
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
- 12 months
- Not suitable for children under 12 months, Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- Washing Instructions
- Sponge Clean Only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.