Product code: 35608111
- Ideal for runners who need flexibility, cushioning and versatility
- Innovative SpeedForm® construction moulds to the foot for a custom fit
- Breathable, lightweight spacer mesh
- External heel counter provides for extra support
- Removable, comfort sockliner
- Charged Cushioning® uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness and durability
- Offset: 10mm
Reach your PB in these Charged Intake 3 running shoes from Under Armour.
Designed for comfort on long runs, they're engineered with Under Armour's SpeedForm® that moulds to the shape of the foot for a precision fit.
- Under Armour
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Shoe Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Brand information & size guide
Under Armour - THIS ISN'T A CINDERELLA STORY
This is a story of hard work, grit, and the WILL to find a way. We started with one t-shirt to make all athletes better. Today, innovation is our lifeblood, and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision of Empowering Athletes Everywhere.
OUR MISSION IS CLEAR: MAKE ALL ATHLETES BETTER THROUGH PASSION, DESIGN, AND THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF INNOVATION
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from Under Armour
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Tuesday
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|