Product code: 35200231
- Neutral profile helps runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- UA HOVR™ technology provides "zero-gravity feel" to maintain energy return
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit for lightweight strength
- External heel counter provides additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked in place
- Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Solid rubber outsole & carbon rubber heel pods for greater traction & durability at high-impact zones
Under Armour have discovered that pro runners need three things in a long-distance shoe: cushion, bounce and efficiency. Fast-forward to the soft, smooth ride of UA HOVR Infinite. But it's not just better shoes that make them elite — they also have a running coach. And now you can too. Connect your shoes to UA MapMyRun™ to unlock your coach and to help perfect your form in real-time.
Built on the HOVR foundation, Under Armour's signature technology delivers a "zero-gravity feel" through the midsole that maintains energy return and reduces muscle fatigue. For you, this means being able to run further and conserving more energy throughout, with the compression mesh Energy Web helping guide the foot and Achilles through its natural gait cycle.
Guidance and energy conservation is only half the capability of this trainer though. Under Armour's legacy of innovation extends itself through the upper: the fast-drying, breathable knit provides a comfortable, snug fit throughout for lightweight directional strength, with an external heel counter added in for additional support and structure.
- Under Armour
- Comfort and Fit
- Underfoot Cushioning
- Fabric Features
- Footwear Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Heel Height
- Heel Type
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Under Armour - THIS ISN'T A CINDERELLA STORY
This is a story of hard work, grit, and the WILL to find a way. We started with one t-shirt to make all athletes better. Today, innovation is our lifeblood, and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision of Empowering Athletes Everywhere.
OUR MISSION IS CLEAR: MAKE ALL ATHLETES BETTER THROUGH PASSION, DESIGN, AND THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF INNOVATIONMore from Under Armour