Product code: 31521259
The sleek and streamlined design of the new and improved Uppababy Cruz pushchair gives you more without weighing you down, with lots of practical features while never sacrificing on style.
Please note: This is only one of the two components needed for a fully functional Uppababy Cruz pushchair. To make a complete pushchair, purchase the Uppababy Universal Carrycot separately.
How to buy a fully functional Uppababy Cruz pushchair:
- Step 1 - The main pushchair with seat unit
Select the main unit, available in various frame and fabric colour combinations. You'll find the options in the drop down menu above; simply make your choice and add it to your basket.
- Step 2 - The universal carrycot (Sold separately).
- And that’s it!
For a fully functional Uppababy to use from birth, you must also purchase the carrycot, available separately in various different colours. These can also be selected from the drop-down menus (top right).
Mix and match the colourful combinations to create an Uppababy that's unique to you, ensuring you have purchased 1 pushchair + 1 carrycot. (Both components make a complete Uppababy Cruz as seen in our catalogues).
- 3-in-1 design of the frame adapts to car seats, carrycot (sold separately) and reversible seat.
- The seat is easily adjusted with one hand and has 5 reclining positions as well as a moveable footrest so they’ll be comfy wherever they go.
- The adjustable seat is suitable when they reach 6 months old and can face you for maximum interaction or face outwards so they can look out at the world. The high seating position also allows your little one to eat at the table with you from their pushchair
- Pull out, extendable sunshade on the toddler seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays (UPF 50+), allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together. An improvement on the old model, this new uppababy Cruz features crease resistant fabric on the sunshade.
- The four wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride at all times and won’t be disturbed when they need a snooze.
- Super easy and intuitive, the stroller can be folded with or without the seat attached, saving time for other things like cleaning up spilt milk and fixing hair bows.
- The front swivel wheels are lockable, great for safety and long stretches of smooth road. For extra tight spaces, simply remove the wheels using the quick release technology to make it even more compact.
- The extra large shopping basket can carry whatever you need so you can focus on your little one rather than struggling with bags.
- The puncture proof tyres are protected from sharp nails and stones in the road so you won’t be left stranded. They mimic the cushioned ride of an air filled tyre with the benefit of a lighter weight, making it easier to transport.
Car seat compatibility:
- MESA Infant Car Seat (no need for adaptors with this particular car seat. The car seats listed below are compatible with car seat adaptors, sold separately).
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix
- Maxi Cosi Citi
- Maxi Cosi Cabrio
- Chicco Keyfit
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Nuna Pipa
- Cybex Aton
- Cybex Aton 2
- Cybex Aton Q
- Graco Classic SnugRide
- Graco SafeSeat
- Graco SnugRide 30
- Graco SnugRide 32
- Graco SnugRide 32
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30/30
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30/30 SIP
Accessories sold separately:
- Uppababy Universal Carrycot, Uppababy upper car seat adaptors, Uppababy Vista and Cruz Snug Seat Insert, Uppababy Carrycot Stand, Uppababy Cup Holder
- Accessories Included
- Rain cover, shopping basket, sun shade, insect net, and car seat adaptors
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- Compatible with car seat
- H109 x L94 x W56.5cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- Compact fold
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Uppababy Cruz
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- 6 months
- Type of wheels
Unpackaged weight of the product
Like most companies, Uppababy was born out of necessity and opportunity. It all came together when Bob and Lauren Monahan, the co-founders, had their second child. When they couldn’t find the right baby products, Bob, who had more than 10 years’ experience in the baby industry, had an idea to make a pushchair that would make parents lives easier and better;intuitively designed, stylish and sleek.
Bob didn’t have a 5 year plan but knew that as long as he took one step after another in the right direction, he could create a high performance pushchair that not only met the needs of new parents but let them keep their sense of style.
In the beginning, Bob was the only full time employee with Lauren joining as head of sales a year later. The company had to sell great products from day one to pay the bills and develop new products.
The story started only ten years ago in Boston, USA, and since then, Uppababy has grown into a company with more than 60 employees in their head office and a global brand with distributors across the globe. The company still operates with all the flexibility of a small business where every decision is based on what will have the biggest impact for parents. So how did Bob and Lauren come up with the name Uppababy? Like so many things in life, the answer was right under their noses. When their daughter was about two years old and wanted to be picked up, she would lift her arms and say ‘’uppa, uppa’’. Out of the mouths of babes, that’s how Uppababy finally got its name.More from Uppababy