Product code: 31521261
The lightweight and streamlined design of the UPPAbaby Cruz pushchair gives you more without weighing you down, with lots of practical features while never sacrificing on style it’s an ideal stroller for use around town.
Please note: If you want to use the UPPAbaby Cruz from birth, you will need to purchase the Universal carry cot separately.
How to buy the Uppababy Cruz to use from birth:
- Step 1 - The main pushchair unit
Select the main unit, available in various frame and fabric colour combinations.
- Step 2 - The universal carrycot (sold separately)
- And that’s it!
To use from birth, you must also purchase the carrycot, available separately in various different colours
Mix and match the colourful combinations to create a Cruz that's unique to you, ensuring you have purchased 1 base + 1 carrycot. (Both components make a complete Uppababy Cruz).
- 3-in-1 design of the frame adapts to the reversible seat unit, carrycot (sold separately) and car seat with adaptors (both sold separately)
- The seat is easily adjusted with one hand and has 5 reclining positions as well as a moveable footrest so they’ll be comfy wherever they go. The hood extends to give extra headroom
- The adjustable seat is suitable when they reach 6 months old and can face you for maximum interaction or face outwards so they can look out at the world. The high seating position also allows your little one to eat at the table with you from their pushchair
- Real leather handle and bumper bar covers
- Pull out, extendable sunshade on the toddler seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays (UPF 50+), allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together. An improvement on the previous model, this new UPPAbaby Cruz features crease resistant fabric on the sunshade
- The front wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride at all times and won’t be disturbed when they need a snooze
- Super easy and intuitive, the stroller can be folded with or without the seat attached, saving time for other things like cleaning up spilt milk and fixing hair bows
- The front swivel wheels are lockable for long stretches of smooth road or gravel. For extra tight spaces, simply remove the wheels using the quick release technology to make it even more compact
- The extra large shopping basket can carry whatever you need so you can focus on your little one rather than struggling with bags
- The puncture proof tyres are protected from sharp nails and stones in the road so you won’t be left stranded. They mimic the cushioned ride of an air filled tyre with the benefit of a lighter weight, making it easier to transport
Car seat compatibility:
To fit a car seat you will need an additional car seat adaptor, sold separately (as for all car seats listed).
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix
- Maxi Cosi Rock
- Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus
- Be Safe iZi Go
- Be Safe iZi Go Modular
- Cybex Platinum Aton Q
- Cybex Cloud Q
Accessories sold separately:
- UPPAbaby Universal Carrycot
- UPPAbaby upper car seat adaptors
- UPPAbaby Vista and Cruz Snug Seat Insert
- UPPAbaby Carrycot Stand
- UPPAbaby Cup Holder
- Accessories Included
- Raincover, shoppng basket, sun shade, insect net
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- H106 x L94 x W56.5cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- Compact Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Uppababy Cruz
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
Unpackaged weight of the product
Like most companies, Uppababy was born out of necessity and opportunity. It all came together when Bob and Lauren Monahan, the co-founders, had their second child. When they couldn’t find the right baby products, Bob, who had more than 10 years’ experience in the baby industry, had an idea to make a pushchair that would make parents lives easier and better;intuitively designed, stylish and sleek.
Bob didn’t have a 5 year plan but knew that as long as he took one step after another in the right direction, he could create a high performance pushchair that not only met the needs of new parents but let them keep their sense of style.
In the beginning, Bob was the only full time employee with Lauren joining as head of sales a year later. The company had to sell great products from day one to pay the bills and develop new products.
The story started only ten years ago in Boston, USA, and since then, Uppababy has grown into a company with more than 60 employees in their head office and a global brand with distributors across the globe. The company still operates with all the flexibility of a small business where every decision is based on what will have the biggest impact for parents. So how did Bob and Lauren come up with the name Uppababy? Like so many things in life, the answer was right under their noses. When their daughter was about two years old and wanted to be picked up, she would lift her arms and say ‘’uppa, uppa’’. Out of the mouths of babes, that’s how Uppababy finally got its name.More from UPPAbaby