0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31521703
The UPPAbaby Vista is a sleek and streamlined pram and pushchair combination with lots of practical features while never sacrificing on style. It can be converted to meet the needs of a growing family with additional accessories. It can be converted to a twin or double pushchair or a travel system with the addition of a car seat.
The single Vista package is ideal for newborns through to toddlers.
Worth knowing: Upper and Lower adapters will need to be purchased if you wish to use the carrycot and toddler seat together (for a newborn and toddler), or two carrycots (for twins), or toddler seat and Rumble Seat at the same time.
- Newborn universal carrycot - Allowing you to use it as a lie-flat pram for your new baby. Suitable for overnight sleeping with breathable lining inside the mattress, making those overnight visits simple
- Pushchair seat unit - A forward or rearward facing pushchair when they get a little older and are able to sit up unaided (usually around 6 months plus)
- Accessories – Carrycot and toddler seat, rain cover, sun shade and insect net
- 3-in-1 design of the frame adapts to the carrycot, reversible reclining toddler seat and a car seat with additional adaptors (both sold separately)
- Can be doubled up for use for twins or as a double pushchair with multiple seat / carry cot / car seat configurations
- Real leather handle bar and bumper bar covers
- The seat is easily switched from forward to rearward facing and can be reclined with one hand. The hood extends to give extra headroom
- 6 reclining positions as well as a moveable footrest so they’ll be comfy wherever they go
- The seat is suitable when they reach 6 months old and can be parent facing for maximum interaction or face outwards so they can look out at the world. The high seating position also allows your little one to eat at the table with you from their pushchair
- Pull out, extendable sunshade on both the toddler seat and carry cot extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays (UPF 50+), allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together
- The large, quiet action hood has a ventilation / viewing panel so you can see they are up to in forward facing mode
- The bumper bar is removable and there is a zip pocket in the seat back
- The four wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride at all times and won’t be disturbed when they need a snooze
- Super easy and intuitive, the stroller can be folded with or without the seat attached, saving time for other things like cleaning up spilt milk and fixing hair bows
- The front swivel wheels are lockable, great for long stretches of smooth road or gravel. For extra tight spaces, simply remove the rear wheels using the quick release technology to make it even more compact for storage The extra large shopping basket can carry whatever you need so you can focus on your little one rather than struggling with bags
- The puncture proof tyres are protected from sharp nails and stones in the road so you won’t be left stranded. They mimic the cushioned ride of an air filled tyre with the benefit of a lighter weight, making it easier to transport
Car seat compatibility:
For one or two car seat configurations, you will need additional adaptors for the upper and lower positions. Visit the UPPAbaby website to identify your seat combinations and you can find out which adaptors you need.
Compatible car seats are:
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix
- Maxi Cosi Rock
- Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus
- Be Safe iZi Go
- Be Safe iZi Go Modular
- Cybex Platinum Aton Q
- Cybex Cloud Q
Accessories sold separately:
- Accessories Included
- Carrycot, 2 x rain covers, 2 x sun shades, 2 x insect nets.
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Folding mechanism
- Flat Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months, can be extended to 36 months
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
Like most companies, Uppababy was born out of necessity and opportunity. It all came together when Bob and Lauren Monahan, the co-founders, had their second child. When they couldn’t find the right baby products, Bob, who had more than 10 years’ experience in the baby industry, had an idea to make a pushchair that would make parents lives easier and better;intuitively designed, stylish and sleek.
Bob didn’t have a 5 year plan but knew that as long as he took one step after another in the right direction, he could create a high performance pushchair that not only met the needs of new parents but let them keep their sense of style.
In the beginning, Bob was the only full time employee with Lauren joining as head of sales a year later. The company had to sell great products from day one to pay the bills and develop new products.
The story started only ten years ago in Boston, USA, and since then, Uppababy has grown into a company with more than 60 employees in their head office and a global brand with distributors across the globe. The company still operates with all the flexibility of a small business where every decision is based on what will have the biggest impact for parents. So how did Bob and Lauren come up with the name Uppababy? Like so many things in life, the answer was right under their noses. When their daughter was about two years old and wanted to be picked up, she would lift her arms and say ‘’uppa, uppa’’. Out of the mouths of babes, that’s how Uppababy finally got its name.More from UPPAbaby
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Order by 8pm to collect from John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners, or selected Booths stores from 2pm the next day. Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Evening Delivery
Named evening delivery 6pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays. Order by 8pm for delivery the next evening.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.